How we work
At ewolves our value proposition is, besides our working principles and corporate identity, the combination of online and face-to-face elements for a more efficient and innovative consultancy that allows us to provide services at a competitive cost to companies that would otherwise be inaccessible to them.
Do you want your HR function to be a strategic partner of the management team with measurable results? Would you like to spend fewer resources on administrative activities and use them for strategic purposes? Our experts at ewolves will support you in reorganizing your HR department so that it becomes a strategic partner for your company.
Origin of Name
ewolves uses the analogy of the team spirit of wolves breaking through old thought patterns. What do ewolves and wolves have in common?
Team spirit instead of alpha animals.
- Leading with confidence.
- Perseverance and patience.
- Integrity and cohesion.
- Importance of values and being a role model.
- The importance of body language for good communication.
- Experience and competence before rank a model of success not only for wolves.
Ramona Litzenberger is the founder of ewolves e.K. and an expert in human resources strategy, organizational culture and leadership development.
- 15 years of consulting experience in personnel strategy consulting in renowned consulting companies and as an independent consultant.
- Consulting experience for corporate groups (with more than 200,000 employees) as well as medium-sized and family-owned companies.
- Consulting experience in various industries, including chemcals, pharmaceuticals, food, agriculture, automotive, telecommunications, sports, IT, transportation, energy.
- International work experience:
- In total 10 years in England, Spain, Australia, Laos and Mexico
- Project assignments of 6-12 months for international clients in the United States, Norway, France, Switzerland, and the Czech Republic
- MBA – Master of Business Administration, Tias Nimbas Business School, The Netherlands, graduated with summa cum-laude as well as best student award in 2013.
Our network of experts
Reference of a mexican company in the food industry
The project scope consisted of:
- Refining the corporate strategy as well as the development of the corporate values.
- Conducting the employee survey.
- Involving employees and managers in the transformation towards a common corporate culture.
- The training of managers and the establishment of the necessary HR structure, as well as developing the necessary HR tools.